| (Original with attested copy of following documents)
- Original board Certificate.
- Original / Provisional Intermediate Certificate of Mark Sheet
- Original / Provisional Certificate of Graduation alongwith mark sheet of final year
- Original / Provisional Certificate of LL.B along with marksheet of each year/semester
- Four colour passport size photographs [two copies attested in front and two copies attested in back by one person either advocate (10 years experience ) or gazette officer who identify at page no. 9 of enrollment from)]
- Character certificates of LL.B
- Attested photocopies of aforesaid certificates and mark sheet
- A self addressed envelope affixed with stamp of Rs .25/- only
- Retirement certificate (for retire person)
- Caste certificate ( For SC / ST only)
Certificate, in the form prescribed, as to his moral character and of his fitness to be an Advocate on the Roll of Advocate of the Bar Jharkhand State Bar Council from at least two persons of respectability and position (not being his relations).
A declaration in writing by the applicant that he will faithfully observe and abide by all rules made by the Jharkhand State Bar Council and the Bar Council of India
A declaration that he is a citizen of India or a national of a country
A receipt from the office of the Jharkhand State Bar Council that the applicant has paid the fee prescribed for enrollment under Section 24(1))(f).
A declaration that the applicant has completed 21 years of his age on or before the day of the application
A declaration that the applicant is not in full or part-time employment or in service.
Other certificates, photographs, declarations and documents as per Application Form